Grocery Shopping isn't for the Weak-hearted.

So many decisions to make. Dinner or dessert? Cookie dough or cake mix? Fruits or fruit snacks? Okay, I'm not really that bad of a grocery shopper. I buy lots of fruits, and generally healthy snacks (except for those circus animal cookies.. I die.). 

I bought these plum colored tights from Charlotte Russe on Monday, and I'm excited about them. AND I broke out my brown boots from hibernation. It's the first day of "real" cold weather. I think it was 55 degrees and cloudy all day. Thank you, Texas. 

This photo says: "Please stop taking my picture, people are staring."
And I think this one says: "I have no leg, but I'm really happy about it."

What's in your grocery basket that you don't want anyone to know about? I have buttered popcorn and... yep, circus animal cookies. 


13 comments:

  1. N and I discovered a decent organic grocery store in Lubbock a few days ago! I would have to say my vices are cereal and I-can't-really-afford-it-but-I-buy-it-anyways Mango Lemonade. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. And yes, Thank You Texas! Finally a little cool breeze huh :) Mine has chocolate covered cookies! Shhhhh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa! so cute. and i love the ritz crackers, which i happen to be eating in my bed at midnight. mmnhmm
    haaaay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely even while grocery shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!
    abby, you're getting cuter and cuter
    I mean this in a good way

    and....my grocery cart is usually full of really virtuous foods. BUT I like to bake. so my bad secret is that I bake all the time, and I make things "for the boys" at my house, and eat like half the pan.
    yep...moderation is not my strong point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great jacket! looks so comfy and cozy!@

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very cute outfit. I love the skirt paired with that bag. And I love the cookies you posted pictures of below. Thanks for sharing and come visit me too soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog! and love love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and you are OH. SO. CUTE! and I love your header!! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So chic to run such a necessary errand! I need to follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. circus animal cookies are SO GOOD. And I love this outfit, especially the tights and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit. I especially love the boots! They're perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahha cute photos. Love the outfit and the very cool tinge from the lens which is giving your photos a very retro vibe.

    ReplyDelete