1. Holgawood Camera via Urban Outfitters.
2. Alpine Skiing Sweater via Modcloth
3. Bookish Laptop Bag via Spotted Moth.
4. Gentle Nudge Socks via Modcloth.
5. Glee Karaoke Revolution for Wii.
6. I <3 Macarons Cookbook
7. Diversey Single Paisley Bracelet via Jess LC
8. Suedette Heel Oxfords via Forever21.
9. Stella Watch via Fossil.
10. OPI Glitter Nail Polish.
And that concludes my Christmas List for 2010. Well, pretty much. My mom likes to have a list from me, and then buy me stuff opposite of it. Like I ask for shoes, and I get a water bottle.
(It's funny because at the time I'm like oh thanks... a water bottle. And then two months later I'm like check out my awesome water bottle, guys! Mother always knows best.)
So top of my list is Glee Karaoke. I love Glee and I love singing. When I told my boyfriend this was going on the list, I think I scared him. He's not really a fan of either (I know, he's crazy). Then of course there's my huge Modcloth wishlist- so big I couldn't even share a portion of the things on there. So many cute things.
What's on your Christmas list? Or even better... what are you giving?
I would talk about what I'm giving, except that some people who I already have gifts for read this. So, that would spoil it. After Christmas, I'll dish. ;)
And, by the way, I won the giveaway from Despising Life is So Passe! Thanks Theresa!