CatDog

Welcome to my childhood backyard. I learned how to swing here. I made water parks here. I played hide and seek here. Then my parents put in a pool (and I swam here). 

This is Maggie the Catdog. What's a catdog, you wonder? Well, it's a cat who thinks it's a dog. Maggie is the best catdog in the world. Purrrfect for the people who pretend they are cat people (but secretly wish they had dogs). Just kidding. But, seriously. She's the best catdog in the world. She comes when she's called, cuddles, and sleeps on your toes when they're cold! (But be careful, if you wiggle your toes she may give you a warning nibble!) Maggie doesn't only act like a dog, but she acts like the Queen of dogs. She is alpha to our puppies (and probably to us, but we just ignore that). 
I'm glad I got a chance to model these mustard tights because they are no longer wearable. Thanks to these little guys:

Yeah, it was worth it.

Thanks to all my new followers, and all the comments! Eeek! Y'all are the best! 

PS. Doesn't Maggie look like toothless from How to train your dragon??? I want to rename her, but apparently "it's too late" for that. 
PPS If you haven't seen How to train your dragon.. you're missing out. Best animated movie ever. (Okay, I just really like dragons. Bias.)

18 comments:

  1. I surprised N with How To Train Your Dragon last week. I'm the best girlfriend ever ;)

    And I'm soooo glad it's starting to cool down as well. I'm guessing you don't go to Tech, but if you do we should get coffee or something sometime? Compare colorful tights? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures and great blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress! and your "catdog" & dog are SO CUTE! i love pet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, your pets are so cute! I really like your outfit too, I have some tights that color but I haven't figured out how to wear them yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. super super cute! love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh oh!!! MUSTARD TIGHTS?!!?! EEK! I love them!! And your pretty boots!! Long live tights too huh? I mean, those were cool in elementary school but even cooler now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog new follower love those boots

    ps
    Hope you can follow too

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeep where's your dress from?
    your catdog's adorable ;) one of my friend's cats fetches bottle caps. it's amazing and weird

    x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s i'm a new follower. LOVE your header
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally adorable pictures, i love your striped dress a lot and the name of your blog!xxhttp://miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your stripey dress is so cute!!! i love the mustard tights and your pets are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too funny! Your catdog is cute. And I love the outfit you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable.
    I like what you're doing with the place, Abbey. Looking so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dog and cat are absolutely really cute! And so is your outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWW! Your pets are so adorable! I definitely have a catdog too! He thinks he is just like our dog! They even play together and everything even though they are both fully grown.

    ReplyDelete