Too early for dressing up?

But, halloween is just around the corner!

Thinking about going with a Queen of Hearts costume. 
She was my favorite character in the Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland.
Although, I wouldn't mind having a few of Alice's dresses...

[I might take a go at this one if I can't find a good Queen of Hearts pattern (:]
From Annie Leibovits's Alice in Wonderland Shoot
I love Alice in Wonderland. And i love the fashion inspired from it. 

[Images via lollinks.wordpress.com, movie-moron.com, uponamidnightdreary.com, zippercut.wordpress.com, fashionista.com, fashionblogs.com]

3 comments:

  1. ooooh this made me excited to start thinking of halloween costumes! yay!! I love dressing up- and honestly, who needs a holiday to do it?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alice's dresses are sooo amazing, but i agree with you, it would be really fun to dress up as the queen!

    ReplyDelete