The Start of a New Year

It's been a while since I've blogged. Everyday I think about doing a post, but something comes in the way... what is it called?...Oh, that's right- laziness. I'm a victim. 

For the past two weeks I've been mostly laying in bed. That's not completely laziness' fault, though. Last week I mostly looked like this:


I've been sick. 
Is that obvious?
At first it was kind of exciting, I can't remember the last time I had a fever. But then, it got old. Fast.
[That is not my bed, but it is my bear...awkward. Also, thank you dad for capturing this moment of torture.]

Only until a couple days ago did I feel up to leaving the house. Hypothetically I could have blogged during all that time at home, but realistically I spent my time watching three seasons of Bones, classic movies, and reading books that the boyfriend left me. 

Yesterday, I had enough energy to venture out to my friend's ranch for the day. It was a beautiful day and there were puppies. You can imagine how much fun I had. You can't? Let me use visuals for your convenience...


We may have had a little bit too much fun. 
We also may have taken too many pictures. 
I guess you'll see the rest on the next post. 

Hope y'all have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I was sick for two weeks and stayed in bed for a good 75% of it and today womanhood knocked on my door and now I'm back in bed. Yuckkkk!!!! I think I need to see Bones, I've been watching Smallville :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh being sick is no fun! Glad you were able to get out of the house at least a little bit. And yay, puppies!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry...my blog partner and I are the same way when it comes to being consistent bloggers lol...hope see more from you on your blog!! bloggers have to be there to support one another!! :)

    following!!

    holeinjeanpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laziness is okay. Sometimes you just need a break from everything. YAY for cutie pie puppies!! Playing with them is better than anything!

    <3 Ashley

    AcuteObsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I was looking through your posts - you have impeccable taste, darling.
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww they are so cute! And I'll have to post the recipe from the Harry Potter Cookbook. Haha.

    And I'm so glad you've read Water for Elephants. I can't wait for the movie. I want N to see it. I'd make him read it but he's already finishing the HP series for me lol.

    Oh and Ms. Melanie in the comment above me left the same comment on my last post. Wonder if she's trying to up her followers? ;)

    I hope you are feeling 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete