So...

I started an etsy shop today!
I think I'll start listing some things tomorrow. Don't get too excited. ;) 
Just kidding.
I did find an amaaaazing dress today that I wanted for myself, but it's a tad too small. It zips, but I can't walk in it.. haha.
I'll update my blog again when things are up and in there, but I just wanted to throw the word out there. 
Preview: (kindof?)
This picture isn't the best, but I'm lazy. Hence the doing all the work tomorrow. ;)
I did buy some awesome dresses that are going to make a very fun photoshoot... then they may be in the shop as well.
Exciting!
Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. From the look of this picture, you bought some realllllllly cute ddresses! This one is making me drool ;) I love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbs, what is going to be in your etsy shop? I am soo excited and soo curious!

    ReplyDelete