Tomorrow, tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Once again, I am stuck in the throes of stress. I stupidly dropped a class before fully checking out the one I wanted to add.... now, I'm stuck in limbo praying that my (hopefully future) professor will e-mail me back and accept me into his class. Does this happen to anyone else? My schedule was set all summer, and of course I have to go and mess it up! I'm already ready for this week to be over. With that said, I am looking forward to this semester. I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.

One of my best friends is about to turn 23, so we went out to celebrate. Has anyone else heard the saying that nobody likes you when you turn 23? I had a heart to heart with a friend a while ago and she said she was secretly terrified it was true. Hah! We will have to see how this year pans out... mewhitbw jabbey johnhookah
A couple weekends ago we went to the lake! It was hot, and there wasn't too too much to do... so we mainly relaxed and put on a bunch of temporary tattoos. You know... normal things.

It was interesting seeing what I would like with tattoos all over myself. Then I had to nanny a couple days later so the "Everyday I'm hustlin' tattoo on my neck had to be scrubbed off. Such a shame. ;)

Well, here goes to the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment