update on life.

The summer has begun, and my long term plans are as fluid as ever. Opportunities arose and presented themselves nicely, but now that they're over I'm not sure where I stand. I want to go to grad school hopefully next year, but that means a lot of things are going to change! I'm equally excited and anxious, which is a fun combo. heh.



One of my friends from high school is getting married at the end of the month and when her photographer cancelled suddenly, she called me out of the blue asking if I'd do her bridal portraits for her last minute. Of course, I said yes. I've never done bridal portraits! They came out stunning, and it helped that she is prrretty gorgeous.



The weekend before that I was asked to shoot a wedding with one of my good friends from college. Of course I said yes to that too! It was really fun, and I learned a LOT. More than I thought I would, ha! Turns out that flash I bought and used once is actually useful in dim lighting. Who would've thunk? ;)



I'm still looking into graduate schools, and for some reason can't get past just looking. APPLY, ABBEY- is what I keep telling myself. I just need to push through and do it. Do it do it do it.

AH!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment