Everyday in Auckland

This is my staple wardrobe here in Auckland, where the wind will blow through any kind of fleece or sweater I try and put on. This jacket from Joules, however, defeats the breeze (if you will). I am warm & toasty, even though my cheeks turn pink from the cold. Also, can we appreciate the beautiful floral interior? I kind of want to wear it inside out. That wouldn't be thaaaat weird, would it? Anyway, despite the cold, I still wear leggings every day because I am all about cute & comfortable. Thank you, Zara. You can't have a comfy outfit without warm & cozy socks. I stocked up on these ones from J Crew and I am so glad. I pretty much wear them all the time. And there is no shame.

Coat via Joules//Watch via Michael kors (similar)//Boots via Cole Haan (old)//Socks via J Crew//Leggings via Zara//Top via Anthropologie//Scarf via Urban Outfitters (old)

This weekend is up in the air but there are whispers of birthday & islands & wine, so I am sure it will lead to something interesting! Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment