Location Scouting

I haven't talked much about what we're doing in school because it's gone so fast & I've learned so much in such a short time period. I was chosen to be put in a writing group with three other students, and we have written a script for our final short film that the whole class is working on for the last half of our course. It's been a whirlwind! Now our writing group duties are mainly over, and we've been given our roles for pre-production and production! I'm playing a couple of different roles- Art Director, Wardrobe Designer, and 2nd Assistant Director. I'm happy with all of these because it's what I wanted- although, it is a lot of work!

Part of our duties of writing the script was to actually go location scouting with a professional Art Director! So we set off around Auckland trying to find boxing gyms because our film takes place largely in a boxing ring!



Ashley, our professional Art Director, took us to an Art Gallery while we had some time to kill and we wandered around for a bit. It was a really cool, random way to end the day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment