Off to the Coromandel!

On a fine Friday morning, B and I set out on an adventure. I was jittery with nerves because I was about to do something I never thought I would do. Ever. I was going to drive on the left side of the road.

And I did it!

All of these photos are of me exuding happiness from conquering a fear (that I didn't even know I had!). Ha! I was really proud of myself. I can add another skill to my resume, now.

Anyway. We set off to the Coromandel which is full of mountains and beaches and beautiful things all around. Our first pit stop was at The Pinnacles which are a bunch of beautiful mountains filled with trails and camping areas. We didn't have too much time to spare, so we did a hike up to a lookout and took in the views, before heading back to the start, where there were even more beautiful views!



























Look at me- doing things I never thought I'd do! Driving on the left side of the road and taking jumping photos in front of such a beautiful landscape. :)

A great start to an amazing weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment