WHIT comes to NZ and Food.

For the last two weeks of my NZ adventure, my best friend gets to join me! As I write this (2 weeks earlier), she is currently en route to my new country! Eeee! I can't wait to explore with her and show her what I've been up to for the past four months! I don't think we've been apart this long ever in our nearly decade-long friendship...

You know your friends miss you when they send you selfies of your classic look. That's my unimpressed look incase you're wondering.


I keep finding more and more good Auckland food places as time goes on. Wish I had known of all these places in my first couple of weeks when I lived off Korean food and ramen! Ha! We found a place called Federal where I got muesli and a vegetable juice that actually tasted amazing. And the styling of it was perfect as well. I had to instagram it. On a review of the restaurant someone said it was "hipster as" so we knew it was the place for us.

We've also started to frequent a bakery called Moustache that has the most delicous cookies that come with flavored dipping milk! Brenda has been getting their espresso milkshakes and they are divine. That cookie in the last photo is my marshmallow oreo cookie. Fabulous.

One night Brenda and I picked up some cider from a liquor store and we found a painting that Brenda has in her apartment back in Texas that she got from a flea market! If that isn't fate, I don't know what is!

xoxo

PS by the time this goes up I should be back in AMERICA. Eeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment