Try #2

Another day and still no cold. 
I miss you, wind. Please come back so I can wear sweaters without sweating.
Oh well, I'll still wear tights (and a scarf).

I had to give the dress a second chance. And it was, once again, an interesting turn of events. It has this ability to turn into a drop-waisted dress. Imagine that. 
Today will be filled with baking, writing a resume, and hopefully seeing the boyfriend. 
I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I'm not ready. I have so much baking to get done! 
Tomorrow, my brother and sisters and brother-in-laws and my niece will all come over to the house and we'll open a few presents, eat, play with Claire (the niece), and do familial things. It's probably my favorite day of the whole year! After they leave we'll go to a church service around 9 and then come back home and sleeeep. Okay, I'll probably read until three in the morning because I have an awful sleep schedule. 
Merry Christmas, and happy holidays you guys!

What are you doing for Christmas Eve? Any fun traditions?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all will have a full house for Christmas! We'll be opening some gifts at my dad's tomorrow, so excited!

    You look quite lovely here lady. I lovee that scarf!

    Oh and definitely e-mail if your in College Station early next week, I'd love to meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable :)
    have a merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh. You look so adorable. You can't go wrong with black and white. I love the checkered scarf mmm.

    Merry (almost) Christmas!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute girly ! I'm just about to go and made some home mince pies for my dad now as part of a silly traditionx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely, dear!

    Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete