Sunday.

First of all, it's hard to write about my weekend while hearing about all the horrible things going on in Japan, and around the world. My heart hurts for those missing their loved ones.
One of my friends is studying abroad in Tokyo, and luckily she's alright. I have yet to donate, but I hope to do that today. Please keep Japan and the other affected places in your thoughts!

This was my weekend:
hipstacollage
hipstacollage2
hipstacollage1
hipstacollage3
IMG_7277
IMG_7287
IMG_7290
Puzzles, baby turtles, and dogs oh my!
My mom found a baby turtle while gardening! We released it back where she found it, and hopefully it's making its way back to momma turtle. Hopefully momma turtle won't stick around (snapping turtles are scary!). I also finished a puzzle last night that had lasted me a couple weekends! That was pretty much the highlight of my weekend. A great way to start off spring break! Today the boyfriend is coming over and we're going to practice pitching a tent because... we're going camping all this week!! I'm so excited! I camp a lot, but only with my family. A group of my friends will be joining us, and I can't wait to hike and feel the glorious Texas spring air.

I hope you all had a good weekend, and have fun this week!

4 comments:

  1. Sheesh! You make me miss home :( I need a good lake to go lay out by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww baby turtles!!!!!!! so so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a GARDEN to do GARDENING in! Jealous!

    Lovely blog!!

    -ashley
    www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're blog is cuuutteee.
    you look like a cool cat.
    (:

    kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com
    <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete