Turning Point.

I have one more semester until I am done with my undergraduate career. I am at a point (right now) where I have to figure out what my next step is. For a lot of people, the answer is obvious- graduate school or get a job. The question is where do my wants and needs fit into that curriculum? What I am trying to figure out now is what kind of job I want to get because unfortunately I picked a very broad major. NO REGRETS! ;) But, with every relative and acquaintance's first question- "What are you going to do after you finish school?"- I find myself unable to answer. I know where I want to be. I don't know how to get there, or what I will do when I am there. I don't know if I am being unrealistic. I don't know how long it will take to get there. But, lately I am feeling a whole lot of optimism. I am always an optimist (with a side of paranoia). Anyways, I guess you will all see where I end up in the next six months. Probably with a job to get me by until bigger plans present themselves. The one thing that I do know is that I am really, very excited. And scared.

One last thing: I do self portraits when I am bored.

1 comment:

  1. "...an optimist with a side of paranoia..."
    I think that pretty perfectly describes me as well!
    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete