That 4th of July weekend.

Since the 4th of July fell on a Wednesday, we had to have our family get together a couple days later... but, I guess it worked out in the end! We shot fireworks, got in the water, and, in my case, blew my nose a lot. I had a two week cold that wouldn't leave me alone. If you have seen tangled, then you will understand the excitement we all felt when we got my oldest niece (4 years old) a wish lantern! It was actually really gigantic and scary because we were afraid it would fly into a tree, and the gigantic fire we had to lit to get it to fly would burn down the house. I think we may have ruined the moment by all chanting "no, no, no, no, not in the tree, not in the tree!" but it must have worked because it missed the tree (barely) and sailed into the sky. 



No comments:

Post a Comment