Early December

Well the first week of december has passed in a blur. Kind of unbelievable. But last night I wrapped the first two christmas presents that I've gotten (one for mama and one for dad, of course). Pinterest is very tricky in the sense that they make everything look so easy. That reindeer/moose thing I drew on my mom's gift took a lot longer than I would have liked. That may have been due to the constant surveillance ronald is under now that the christmas tree and ornaments are up. We've been squirting him with water when he bites/attacks the ornaments but he doesn't seem to get the hint. He just ends up all wet, and my ornaments end up everywhere! Anyways.. a few cellular phone photos for the month... decembercollagefinal
I'm excited to finally see the boyfriend after a week of no seeing due to school. I'm kinda exhausted after getting no sleep last night... not sure why. Possibly due to the horrifying pictures of friends sent to me late at night. Thank you whitney and andrew! If only you would get a little colder, Houston, and life would be grand. ;) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I adore the way you wrapped your parents' gifts! The pom poms are adorable. Have fun seeing your boyfriend. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete