downton ABBEY.


For the premiere of Downton Abbey's Season 3, some family friends threw a Downton Abbey themed party. We had Cora, Mary, Bates, Martha Levinson, and I was Daisy. The boyfriend didn't totally dress up, but he was Branson.

I didn't have any long dresses, so I had to use my graduation dress. To add some more length I found a long vintage slip. With the apron on top it looked like part of my dress. Funnily enough I got this vintage apron for Christmas from one of my best friends. It's like she knew I would immediately have an occasion to wear it. And it almost matched my dress!

We watched Downton and I realized I missed the last episode last season... so.much.changed. So I have some rewinding to do.


Happy Thursday!

 xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ah-dorable! i love the downton themed party idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my *gosh*. A Downton themed party? How brilliant!
    I also thought I had finished Season 2 and was feeling especially unsatisfied until a friend told me about the Christmas Episode. Thank goodness she did! So much happened.

    Love your dress, very Daisy-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you're adorable. Just wanted to let you know. My boyfriend's mom keeps raving about Downtown Abbey but I've still never seen an episode. Maybe it's about time....

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete