The hour is late.

Life is steadily moving forward. I got a temp job to make some more income for a bit while I work on my portfolio and do some weekend shoots. Very happy to fill up my days.

I am kind of in disbelief at how much I have been able to read lately. I CAN'T STOP. No complaints here, but seriously.Its glorious. I'm glad I did because now I'll be working full days and not have as much time to dedicate towards it.

We saw Beautiful Creatures Saturday night and I have to say that I liked it. The music score was undeniably cheesy, and I had no idea what the movie was about when I went into it BUT I enjoyed it. Despite the horrible southern accents. I'm not holding this against the movie, but when it started I thought it was a joke. Sorry, Ethan. I'm curious to what other people thought??? I haven't read the book so I don't have any comparisons!





(me & the boyfriend drinking frozen mimosas yumm, ronald in a box, weekend adventures to nice restaurants, reading every day by david levithan, my sailor outfit, going out to celebrate friends' accomplishments, and of course, ronald sleeping)

Hope everyone had a nice President's day yesterday! Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

1 comment: