Around the corner.

Fall is around the corner. I've been feeling it a lot lately. I don't know if it's the rare early cold-front we've gotten (not even that cold to be honest), or if it's the subtle scents making their ways into our apartment, or if its the urge to put on a pair of jeans again, or maybe just listening to of monsters and men on repeat. Whatever it is it makes me nervous, but also very happy. Fall is generally my favorite time of year. I love the chill in the air and the leaves on the ground. Doesn't everyone?

I normally wouldn't blog this outfit, really. But I want to keep up with this blogging regularly thing. This is my normal everyday outfit these days. Usually my shirt is tucked in, and in fact I tucked it in a little while after these pictures. I don't know why I had it un-tucked in the first place. I wear this shirt a lot. It's from zara, and probably one of the best purchases I've made this year. You've seen it in a lot of posts from this summer, and even the book haul video from monday.

I've got interesting things coming up this week, so hopefully I can update on friday- which is FOUR of my favorite people's birthdays. A lot of celebrating is in my future. :)





Happy Hump Day!

 I am also taking music suggestions... please. :)

2 comments: