That time I tried to VLOG.

It was a rough week last week when it came to me trying to be a good blogger. I was all "I'm going to vlog all the cool things I'm doing this week". Then those cool things fell apart into different things, and then time seemed to slip away from me, and my iphone batteries got low, and nothing wanted to WORK. So I said que sera sera to the fates, and cut my losses. What I have left is this video of me talking about the things I wanted to vlog and then DIDN'T. I tried, at least? Props? I give myself props.

On Friday night, the boyfriend and I went to the Sara Bareilles/OneRepublic concert. OneRepublic is my favorite band at the moment. Their album 'Native' is on repeat in my apartment, in my headphones, and in my car. It is just seamlessly meshing with my life and mood right now, so I'm going with it.

Anywho. Enjoy some photos, and if you want to watch me fail at vlogging, check out the video below!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job with our vlog. I always love seeing the person behind the words, makes everything very 'real world.' Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete