ANOTHER WEEKEND HAS PASSED.

Oh my goodness, another weekend update. I was worried this weekend that I would get lonely. My roommate and pretty much all of my friends headed out of town this weekend. Luckily, I remembered that my bestest friends ever were still in town... my parents (and the boyfriend). I brought my parents over to my stomping ground, our local mexican restaurant. We drank the yummiest margaritas in houston and sat in the hustle and bustle of the friday night crowd. I thought they would hate it. But at the end of the night, my dad had told me about ten times how much fun he had. So, yay!

Last week, Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken came out and I blasted through those pages. Tears. Tears, you guys. Such a good series! Go read The Darkest Minds and Never Fade now!

Anywho, on Saturday, the boyfriend and I headed over to our favorite restaurant (torchys...) in their new location in the heights. Afterwards we walked a couple blocks down to get a healthy juice and then popped into some of the antique stores lining the sidewalk. The boyfriend found a vintage suede vest that he's hoping to incorporate into his halloween costume.

The rest of the weekend was spent watching halloween movies, watching football with my daddio, and discussing my future with my momma. Times are a changin', but some things never change.

Monday night, the boyfriend and roommate joined me for dinner at Cedar Creek in the heights. Mainly because I wanted a cupcake and they have yummy ones. They decorated them for halloween with sugar skulls on top of them. As you can see, we enjoyed biting into them. (ok, actually i did not enjoy it at all. such a weird consistency).

I filmed a quick video of me opening my ipsy bag. If you're interested in ipsy- check it out! ok, love you, byeeeeeee! :)

PS I GOT MY HURR CUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment