Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't believe it happened so quickly! Just as quick as it came- it went. It was nice last night to reflect on the past year and where I was mentally a year ago at Christmas. My how things have changes (and how some things haven't!). I'm so thankful for the life I live and for the people that make it so happy. Sooooo it was nice to think about those things for a while. Christmas is the season for being grateful, right? We opened presents this morning while I sipped hot chocolate. Afterwards we watched Arthur Christmas (which is literally my favorite christmas movie ever) and I made fudge. Nummies. The boyfriend came over and we troubleshooted my dad's new computer and took some photos together.
Also, can we talk about my fav gifts? A cook's illustrated cookbook and the new harry potter complete series! So beautiful. I am happy.

Hope you all had merry christmases!

Don't forget new years is next! The holidays aren't over till theyre over! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment