Gone to the ranch via my iphone.

You know those perfect weekends you dream about, but in reality something comes up and you can't make it happen, or you aren't in the right mindset, or whatever. Well. We had pretty close to a perfect weekend.

It looked like this:



Notables:
 -Lots of Lisa hugs. I miss her.
-Beautiful skies
-One rogue skinny dipper
-Alligators
-Holi Powder
-Blue snot
-Yoga in the field with the cows
-Sore legs from cartwheels in aforementioned fields
-Strange rustling noises from a bush (i know it was a hog. i just can't)
-Ghosts
-the boyfriend's beard
-foam swords
-card games
-walks in the dark
-yellow cake with chocolate frosting mmm
-lots of lovely friends who i will miss for 4 1/2 months (i'm a baby)
-cross-eyed stares
-having those moments. but first, let me take a selfie. (that 2nd photo)
-worms are for fish, not people. just fyi.
-wobbly pink cups late at night
-five hours of sleep
-music 24/7
-lisa, wash my face for me.
-playing catch with the football in perfect weather

Good lord, there were many more things I wish to remember from the past couple of days, but I can't remember them all now. The gist was that I can't wait for another powwow with my favorites in 5 months! OCTOBER, you guys! Its on!

More photos coming soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment