HOBBITTON [Pt 2]

I still cannot believe I got to see the shire. I definitely want to come back out here if possible because it went by too fast! Everything from the architecture to the gardening was so detailed and immaculate. Below, you'll find the fence that bilbo hops over in the trailer, the party tree where bilbo disappears in the fellowship of the ring, bag end, me drinking some ginger beer in the green dragon, the shire, and moreeee! I love it.


"The world is not in your maps or your books, it's out there!"

"It's a dangerous business, walking out one's front door."

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead!"

Weeeeeeee! So appropriate to my own life adventures. K. Enough lovebugging about the hobbit. Regular scheduled activities ahead. :)

PS keep up with my adventures via instagram/tumblr/youtube >> links are in sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment