Another Day in Devonport

So many New Zealand posts I can barely keep track of what happened when. On the first weekend of June, B and I ventured out into the city to explore. Our first stop was in Parnell to La Cigale, a little french market with lots of fun foods to try. We didn't have much cash on us, but we managed to get some fresh fruit juices... and also eyed these yummy macarons. We took the bus back to downtown & stopped at Better Burger for lunch. It seemed like a good idea until the sun went away and the wait turned into 45 minutes for a burger and fries. It is a really cute place, though, and if the wait wasn't so long I would highly recommend it! So if you live in Auckland- go at a time when there are no people there whatsoever. ;)

After we gorged ourselves on burgers and fries (or chips, as they say), we took the ferry over to Devonport. I've been there three times now, and each time is just as relaxing as the last. We hiked to the top of Mt. Victoria & took in the view. Gorrrrrggeeeooouusss!

^^^And there's me and my new city!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment