Last Week of Film School

In our last week of film school a couple of things happened. First of which, Whit came to visit me from Texas. Second of which was that our group's edit was picked for our school screening. Third of which was Brenda (the other source of editing in my group) went home. This meant a lot of juggling on my part. A couple of full days were spent in front of a projector fine-tuning our edit. The other days were spent exploring with Whit (those photos are for another day).



I took two selfies on accident during one day. That is a feat in itself. One came out way worse than the other did. Ha.

Also, I will miss my flat when it comes to napping. There's the perfect amount of sunshine that pours through to keep you warm, but not quite wake you up. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment