4.

Yesterday was me and the boyfriend's four year anniversary.
Unfortunately this is the only picture we have, taken from an iPhone. Whatevs.
It was late, and we were both tired after seeing a play by Agatha Christie- 'And Then There Were None'. It was amazing! Love Agatha Christie and her ability to never let me know what's up. 
Anyhow, it's crazy how fast time flies! Four years! We're almost in kindergarten! ;)
So happy to be with this guy, and hope we have many happy years ahead.
Happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. lovely!! :D great blog. I'm following

    Look my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 years - congrats! And that's a great pic of you two, even if it is from an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congratulations, what a lovely picture too. You can tell how happy you are :-)

    ReplyDelete