Gloomy

This weekend has been a strange one. I've been a bit bedridden with back pain (very weird), but also had to get a lot done. We're making a student documentary on home-brewing beer culture, so I spent a couple hours on Saturday attending a brew-in. So cool. We got a lot of great footage, and I got some cool pictures to show later! I finally got to watch Moonrise Kingdom, and I am so happy. Wes Anderson is a genius. The whole thing was so great- from the storyline to the filming. Love, love, love. Very inspiring. Today, it was a gloomy gloomy day. The best kind of day! The boyfriend and I sat in bed while he helped me with some GRE studying, and I got treated to a brownie blow-out. Yum. Not too bad of a day. :) I love gloomy lighting, so we took some pictures of ourselves. haha. So here's a long-overdue-not-very-exciting outfit post. We look a little subdued, guess it was the lighting getting to us!

3 comments:

  1. Gloomy days are DEFINITELY the best. So is Moonrise Kingdom. And home brewing.

    Hope your back starts to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful and morose couple. ;)

    And argh I need to watch Moonrise Kingdom, Wes Anderson is awesome and I keep hearing good things! Also mmmmm home-brewing... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lighting of these photos! You both are adorable! And I love your outfit ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete