Happy Family.

Maybe the boyfriend and I are just weird. Maybe that's why we treat the teddybear, that I got from him a year or so ago (all the way back here), as our pet. I will be kinda devastated when he starts to fall apart. I'm going to be honest and say I'm surprised he's lasted this long. I sleep with him every night (okay on top of him) because he's the perfect size to use as a headrest. John comes into my room everyday and literally cracks up at the positions that Atlas (he has a name- this is my most embarrassing post) ends up in, after a night of me kicking him around the bed. He is literally the cutest bear in the world. To wrap this up, the boyfriend was playing with my camera two weeks ago & then we ended up taking pictures with Atlas...
mejohncollage Can you tell that John loves being in front of the camera?  ♥ ♥ ♥
Also, I need a dog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment