Ranch Trip Part 1

I really need to finish editing all these photos because it looks like we're planning another ranch trip after thanksgiving... which means more pictures will be taken, and more will need to be edited. I love the kind of rough grain these pictures have. Also, my friends are quite pretty. I have a part two coming probably tomorrow night with the rest of these. ranchblogpostfinal1

Does anyone else hate blogger sometimes? Seriously it should not be difficult to move pictures around. Maybe it's just me. Anyways, happy tuesday! Three of my four projects are turned in, and I'm taking the GRE on Saturday... good times are a comin.

2 comments:

  1. Your friends are pretty and you are all wearing wonderful clothes! I'd really like that red dress, where did you get it?
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not mine, but I believe its from H&M. xox

      Delete