imitating ronald

This week (aka monday and tuesday) I've been working from home. When I work from home & don't leave the apartment all day I can get kiiiiinnndaaa weird. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It's been rainy & freezing the past couple of days so I've pretty much stayed in sweatpants and all kinds of layers on top. It's been great. But also a little loopy.



As you can see, I am clearly the best cat imitator in the world. Ronald, who is normally rude & standoffish, quite enjoys cuddles when his little feet are cold.

AnyWHO. Hope you all have a marvelous thanksgiving. I'm off to the planes today with my momma heading towards some relatives! Then this weekend I get to hang out with all my favorites in my favorite place! I'm packing lots of socks, incase you're wondering.

Happy happy wednesday & rest of the week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment