Location Scouting in Devonport

If you are not aware... I am taking a film course in New Zealand and will be here through September! EEP.

So, anyways, now that we're all on the same page. This course has really flown by. It's only been a week or so since it started and we've already done so much. I really enjoy this type of intensive learning. We are already in pre-production of our first short film. A part of that is finding the right location to film in- we're lucky and have a guy in our group who knows Auckland's area really well, and he drove us around to find the perfect spot. SO, of course, I took photos.

Isn't Devonport pretty? I love the views you can get of Auckland CBD (where I live!). :)










That is a volcano in the background of those middle photos- Raingitoto! I love it. Some of the parks here are ancient volcano craters. I don't know why that excites me as much as it does... go figure. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment