A perfect summer day!

My first Sunday back in Houston, my friends aided me in something I'd been dying for all summer (winter in NZ). They took me to the beach!

Of course, I've been to beaches in New Zealand that are way more beautiful and stunning (sorry, little galveston, but it's true), but there is something about being home with your friends at an empty beach. It was cloudy when we left home, and doubt started creeping in that it might not be the perfect beach day we imagined. But as we crossed over the little bridge to Surf Side, the sun appeared.

It was the perfect beach day. Effortless, not too hot, empty beach. We listened to music and tanned and jumped over waves. We even ran down the beach a ways. These are the days that can't be replicated, so we savored it!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment