WINTER.

It's here, you guys.
I never thought this day would come.
Today was a grand day.
Yesterday I started reading a book. A real book. Not a weird school book that you're forced to read in order to so-called "pass". (The Red Pyramid- I'm a Rick Riordan fan...)
Anyways, this morning I woke up and continued to read. Then my mom and I made a grocery list so we could bake. Wait, is this real life?
We went out and ate lunch with my dad. Then came home and started to make yummy things. 
I found a recipe here for Pistachio and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark. My dad loooooves pistachios, so I thought it would be fun to make him some. So, today I did. And guess what. It's delicious!
So this is my cooking outfit. After my last final on Thursday I curled up on my couch and watched the Glee Christmas episode. Then my practically-almost little sister called and said she wanted to watch the Grinch... So I threw on some tights and socks and headed over! Then I went back to my house and needless to say, I've been wearing this dress since Thursday night. It's not healthy. But, I'm lazy and I have no clothes here. Whatevs.
Oh yeah, then my bestest best friend in the world came home last night and I got to see her today! And then my other bestie came over with her brand new dog. I am so jealous and totally and completely in love. (New blog model, anyone?) Anyways, in the midst of the excitement I got new socks. I told you people of my love for socks. They are awesome and warm. And Ralph Lauren. YES.
Man, I love socks.

OH, and:
Happy Birthday, Kerosene Jesus. Wait...
Just kidding. :)

So thankful for all He has given me. 

And also, I can't believe I'm nearly at 50 followers. Glad you all enjoy reading my random (for lack of a better word) thoughts and musings. I enjoy reading yours too. :)

7 comments:

  1. That white chocolace bark sounds delicious.
    Cute socks, they look very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your followers great post cute socks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerosene Jesus...bahahaha. Oh Texas!

    And I need to write a post today to update. If you can do one on break so can I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore your blog and hope others quickly follow to join in on the excitement!! i love seeing ordinary people show off their not so ordinary side!!! love love love :)

    and ps... your pictures are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete